Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Billie A Billie A Billie...

Fam sorry for the lack of updates...midterm time so you should understand. ANYWAYS, has anyone heard about this initiative that has been launched?? Apparently there was an original goal to raise 800 million dollars HOWEVER since the economy is so clearly thriving and makin it rain to Universities is the new hotness, the ante has been upped to a BILLION DOLLARS...this is what played in my mind when I heard that rish....




Nonethelesss, it truly puzzles me why an institution that continues to construct new facilities has such a dyer need to scrape cake from the people. Then there's also my curiosity of where exactly the funds are going...am I hating, woud you give to this initiative??? I wanna know what you think so get at me!!

3 comments:

Dolce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
United Black Student Association said...

The ambiguity is because of political reasons therefore, no you did not miss a previous entry. Apparently the funds will be allocated to various sources of need however that still bothers me that there is no specification about who is receiving what. For more information Please google Proudly Cincinnati

Dolce said...

So are you saying that, UC is trying to raise a billion dollars? The post wasn't very clear or was there a related article that I missed (which is quite possible)?

If you are refering to UC, then your question is also shared in my mind- where would that money go, or rather to whom? I know I receive absolutely NO financial aid.