Thursday, February 26, 2009

KEEP UP...

With the wonderful election of President Barack Obama, we have to realize that it doesn't just stop there. We ALL need to be involved in politics in some way-- rather it's participating in student government, keeping up with the present day news, or voting not only on national elections but your local ones, for it starts at home. I myself need to do much better for if I don't know the issues how am I going to affect change or be able to voice my opinion in any matter? So today stop being complacent, letting others make decisions for you-- even political ones and start keeping up so YOU can't be bamboozled. A quote I saw on the gmail account inspired this log-in today:

"Quote of the Day - Charles de Gaulle - "Politics is too serious a matter to be left to the politicians."

Seriously.

-SEruCely

No comments: