Monday, December 1, 2008

WHAT JIM JONES!!??!!

Barack Obama has even inspired Jim Jones to clean up his act. Yo let him tell it, you may not hear Jim Jones use the N-word anymore. The Harlem Rapper recently revealed his plan to switch the n-word with Obama and the b-word with Michelle.

“Shouts to all my Obamas, the N****s is out the Obamas is in,” Jones told SOHH.com. “The B****** is out and the Michelles is in. So if you’re lady gets you mad you say, ‘Michelle you betta get out of here before I slap the thunder out of you.’

What??????

-Real

4 comments:

First Lady 4.11 said...

UmMM I don't know how to feel about this??? : |

DocLaw said...

me neither but in a weird way i like it maybe it will start a trend and the N word and B word will be used less in the black community

United Black Student Association said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
United Black Student Association said...

I don't believe it. I think he's saying that now, but when it comes down to it he's going to say whatever he wants to attract an audience and those words seem to. On the other hand, I don't like the fact that he's using Obama's name or Michelle's name in place of the N and B word. To me it's kind of rude. That word is going to be around for a long time.